Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hmm...

1 week ago, I went across a site called ezinearticles.com. I found that it was a good place to submit any of your article(s). So, I decided to submit my essay. Here's the copy of it.

Have you ever experienced love? Love is one of the best things in our lives. Love is abstract; we can’t really see or touch it. The only way to experience it is by using our mind. “Real” love is not that “lovey-dovey” stuff, which is quite common among youth these days, but a universal expression of joy.
In this world, we need to socialize with others. As we interact with other people, there is a good chance that we will feel love for a particular person, such as our mother, father, a friend, etc. Ironically, many times we do not realize that we are feeling “love”. For example, I only realized how much I loved my family when I parted from them. Prior to that, I didn’t really think or feel much about them. I just put them in the same category with other people – maybe a little higher. However, once I left them, something didn’t feel right. That’s when I finally understood that this was love. Maybe I did not have enough time to think about my feelings before that. I feel extremely happy knowing that I love my family from the bottom of my heart.
Perhaps it’s quite hard for us to love someone – or to acknowledge that we love someone. Sadly, too often we only realize how much we love someone once we have lost them. We may be selfish by saying that we only love ourselves, but this is not unequivocally true. We love a certain person as much as we love ourselves. Remember that we are not the only one giving love; we are also getting it. Thus, we should fill our hearts with love. Love can make us to be more mature, stronger, and better.
The power of love is immeasureable. For instance, love can end a conflict at its critical stage. Love can prevent war. Basically, war happens because evil resides in our hearts. We can avoid war and other bad things if our love is strong enough. We must not let evil take control of our hearts.
Everybody has the ability to love. It can bring happiness and joy to all people. We can easily get through hard times with it. To put it simply, we can experience a better life with love in our hearts.


Well, that was it. From now on, maybe I will write more articles / essay. Wish me luck. :D

1 comment: