Wednesday, January 7, 2009

1st Day of CIMP Has Started

Today i went to the college to attend my first day of 2nd sem in CIMP. Met many new lecturers today (that's obvious).
For ComTech, my lecturer is Mr. Patrick. My first impression about him : serious guy.
For Calculus, my lecturer is Ms. Woi. First impression: a student (???).
For MDM, my lecturer is Ms. Chia. First impression: kind-hearted woman.
Well, I wouldn't know for sure about their characters until I have attended their classes for several times.

Heck, I already got assignments for all of these subjects. To add my pain, this afternoon at 4:30 PM I just realized that I haven't paid my hostel fee!! If I were to pay tomorrow, it would cost me extra RM60.00!! The deadline was 5:00 PM; therefore, I ran with my friends to the college , in such a hurry, to pay the fee. Another mischief occurred; I and my roommate left the bloody room key inside our room - locked - while hurrying to get to the college. I only thought about paying the fees. More obstacles occur.......it was raining.. ~_~ However, we managed to pay the fees. Back to the condo, I had to borrow the key from the management office. Good thing, the office was still open. Had to sign a form about key loan..sigh

Guess that's all for today. Got lots of work to do..

No comments:

Post a Comment