Sunday, June 13, 2010

Abandoned Again, eh?

So, I didn't keep my promise after all. Such a hypocrite eh? Nah, never mind about that.
I'll try to partially keep my promise ;) So i said I would upload some pics.........think I better not.

Just wanna vent out.
I am starting to lose my faith in something I have been holding all this time :'(
I wish I had prayed to God to help me in these times...but I'm just not that type of person. Sounds conceited? No, I am just trying not to be a whiner to God. I didn't pray to him at daily basis and now I got problems; hell, where's my love to God if I just talk to Him whenever I'm in need? To make it short, i won't pray for it :(

Oh, good luck to me and everyone having exams :)

Here's a little video to cheer you up if u've been studying a lot lately and stressed :p

4 comments:

  1. promise to upload pict??
    faith in?? feel free to share!
    meanwhile.. just focus your heart and soul on coming exam!! =)
    gambatte!

    ReplyDelete
  2. faith something extremely important and I don't think it's a good idea to write it here =)
    good luck for your exam tomorrow dev :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... can share some time if u want.. =)
    arigatou! wish me luck for the next!

    ReplyDelete